Safety and Compliance Department
The safety and compliance department consists of two dedicated compliance officers. They ensure that all systems (standard and bespoke) are built to global standards, and come complete with operational manuals, risk assessments, training documentation and sign off.
In collaboration with design and technical engineers, the compliance team drive to achieve the upmost safety standard using the latest innovative products.
Industry accreditations include the notable and newly founded RIA / BARA Robotic Integrators Certification Scheme. The scheme was born out of the need to standardise integrators’ quality and workmanship, as well as recognise effective safety controls to help give companies a competitive edge.
Following a rigorous audit of company processes and technical ability, from leading industry assessors, RMGroup were proud to become the first accredited integrator in the UK.
- Industry specific accreditations
- Full project risk assessments
- FMEA (Failure mode and effects analysis)
- Performance and Safety integrity level assessments
- Limits of use analysis
- F.A.T / S.A.T (Factory/Site Acceptance Testing)
- Certified Robotic Integrator (RIA/BARA)
- Avetta and Safe Contractor Approved
- Member of British Standards Institute
- Member of CE Marking