Mechanical Engineer/Site Fitter
Minimum +45 Hours
Dependent on experience
James Nicholls Tel: 01686 621704
Daily Duties & Responsibilities
- Assembly of machinery in factory ready for testing. De-assembly in preparation for machinery dispatch
- Installing machinery on customer sites: working alongside a senior site fitter to offload, position, bolt down machinery.
- Completing machinery sign offs and training checklists wherever required
- Reporting directly to the project manager in order to plan and implement delivery and installation of packaging machinery.
- Liaising with customers on site on project progress
- Responsible for site Health and Safety – responsible for ensuring Risk Assessments and Method Statements are present for all works carried out on site.
- Reading layout drawings as per installation requirement.